Country Club Park Block Captains are vital to creating a clean, green and sustainable neighborhood.
Consider becoming a Block Captain to regularly organize and lead clean-up and beautification efforts on your block!
- Block Captains recruit, educate and organize residents on their block to participate in cleaning and beautification projects and share information.
- Recruit neighbors to clean up and sweep alleys, streets and public areas around your block.
- Select a date for a clean-ups.
- Coordinate with your neighbors to determine the best date to conduct your clean-up.
- Help educate your neighbors and volunteers about bulk items, yard waste, trash disposal and recycling.
- Encourage your neighbors to accomplish special projects such as the clean-up of vacant lots, alleys or public areas.
- Organize volunteers and set up a group meeting place and time for your.
It starts with you!